Peonies - Fabric Cell phone Iphone case. Grab n Go pouch. Handsewn, Padded, 3 Pockets. Fits Many Models including Iphone, Smartphone, Android, Cameras.
Lovely lush peonies in tones of russet and peach tumble across this oriental inspired bag. Look closely and you will see that they are etched with the faintest gold accents. The companion fabric is a wonderful tonal beige in an all-over foliage pattern. Both are quilting cottons.
This little pouch is perfect for when you just need the essentials- your phone, your keys, some cash, or a credit card. Three little stylish compartments hold all you really need.
• Measures approx. 5.5” X 4.5”. Fits most models.
**I sew these one at a time. The one you are viewing is the one you will receive.**
This Grab & Go is handmade by me from my own pattern. I have used the techniques that I have learned in my years of sewing and quilting to make this mini-purse unique, stylish and useful. How will you carry yours?
The carry strap is sized to fit your wrist or the lobster claw clasp allows you to attach through a belt loop for handsfree carrying. It can link through your purse strap to ride outside in easy earshot or to keep you’re your phone from disappearing to the bottom of your purse.
• Main cell pocket plus 2 outer pockets, all with security closures
• Main strap secures cell pocket and front outer pocket
• Rear outer pocket has a linear Velcro closure perfect to secure cash, credit card or a key
• Stress points are triple stitched for strength
• Inside seams are satin stitched for a clean finish
• Soft polyfleece batt provides enough padding to protect your phone or favorite gadgets.
• Great for cameras, mp3 players, Iphones, smartphones.
I have taken great care with the details on these bags. You will be pleased with the finishing.
Hand crafted in a nonsmoking environment using new cotton fabrics.
I have other fabric combinations available. Use code "shpf" in the shop search bar to view all available.
Shipping Rates Apply: Category A
View Shipping Rates Here
Thanks for looking.